PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to our site (https://www.cleverfoxpublishing.in). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Fees and Payment. There are premium fees available on the website. By selecting a premium service, you agree to pay Cleverfoxpublishing. in the monthly or annual subscription fees. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service. Premium service fees are not refundable.
5. Registration. As a condition to using Cleverfoxpublishing. in, the User is required to create an account with us. Cleverfoxpublishing. reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User at its discretion.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys, and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. BY PROVIDING THE CONTACT DETAILS YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AUTHORISED NOTION PRESS TO CONTACT YOU IN FUTURE THROUGH CALLS/SMS/E-EMAILS AND INFORM YOU ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS.
8. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the site.
9. Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. Third-Party Products and Services. We may advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that the use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied, or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site
11. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to Clever Fox Publishing, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party; if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content; you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms; the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content; the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; By submitting Content to Notionpress.com, you grant Notionpress.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content.
12. SERVICE CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations if the service has not been commenced for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
13. PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations if the order has not been shipped for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
14. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund, or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received it.
15. SHIPPING POLICY: Products ordered on Cleverfoxpublishing. in India, are shipped through our courier partners. If our courier partner does not serve the desired location, the products are shipped through the Indian Postal Service. All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. The shipping time mentioned on the website is approximate and delivery is subject to the courier partners. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. We currently do not ship outside India.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.