Who is this book for?
This book is for entrepreneurs who find themselves too involved in managing day-to-day operational matters and are looking for practical and simple solutions that will turn their organisations from being people-driven to process-driven.
This book is also for new-age entrepreneurs who are constantly looking out for better and smarter ways to grow and improve their business. Entrepreneurs who believe that the learning never stops and are willing to drive positive changes in their organisations.
About The Author:
Hardik Harsora is the Founder Director of Effex Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.He has actively been a part of the Quality and Process Excellence world for over 20 years.Hardik is Six Sigma Black Belt certified, and has trained in Lean, Project Management, and Business Process Management programmes. Hardik has served top-tier clients and trained over 10,000 entrepreneurs on business management.He firmly believes that business process improvement tools can turn businesses around and help SMEs grow into scalable and profitable organisations.Hardik conceptualised and developed Propel as a method to solve business problems in a logical way. His vision is to see all SMEs use this approach for consistent growth.
What is this book all about?
- Talks about techniques to know causes of business problems before deciding on the solutions
- These techniques & tools have been applied in real life and have generated significant results consistently for 20+ years
- Applying these techniques allows the business to make smooth and accurate processes and systems
- Smooth operations allows business owners to focus on strategy and growth rather than get involved in everyday fire-fighting in operations
- Smart processes and systems also allow a business to scale and Propel by design rather than by chance.