1. Nano dentistry is defined as the science and technology of employing nanostructured materials to diagnose, treat, and prevent oral and dental disorders as well as to relieve pain and to preserve and improve dental health. Although the area of Nano dentistry is still evolving and many challenges remain to be handled, the new era of nanotechnology in dentistry has the potential to change the public perception of dentists.
2. The book is academically relevant for undergraduate and post-graduates, and researchers.
3. This book discusses the current trends and potential future applications of nanotechnology in all the departments of dentistry.
4. The text has been simplified so as to enable the students to understand it easily and make it still more student-friendly.
5. It has the following additional features including diagrams and flowcharts.