• Recognize the innate entrepreneurial potential within themselves;
• Understand the many ways in which entrepreneurship can manifests itself in different walks of life;
• Appreciate the role than entrepreneurial behavior can play in enhancing their lives and the lives of others;
• Develop a strong knowledge base and set of tools that enables them to act on creative and innovative ideas;
• Recognize the critical importance of values and ethics when engaged in entrepreneurial activities.
Apply sound business and economic principles to successfully launch and effectively manage a new venture. Develop analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to make sound financial decisions in business and personal arenas. Understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize ethical dilemmas